Saturday, April 5, 2014

What made me happy to be alive today?

Smells of beef stew, from a real cow from a real farm, made by husband.
Harris School in Summer Lake, Oregon.
One of the schoolhouses I am going to visit this summer.

Sleeping just a little longer while husband walked the doggy.

Regaining my strength after being sick for so long.

Seeing an old friend and learning that all is well in his life.

Buying a big cork board for my beautiful new map of Oregon that is going to track all the old schoolhouses I've visited and am going to visit.

Eating a chicken soup lunch. It was the fourth meal I'd gotten out of the two big jars of homemade soup my neighbor brought over when she found out I was sick.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're feeling better! Thank you for the simple reminders of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete